About me

All about me

Hi and my name is Katherine. I’m going tell you a little bit about me.

At school I like to play with three of my best friends. We have been recently playing a game with queens and princesses. It’s called Eyes of the Queen. It has a lot of action in movement. I find it rather exciting, so do my friends. We have being playing this game for a week now.
I also like C.A.R.E., Chinese, Art, Music, Library and P.E. I adore reading, painting, singing, worshiping God and speaking different languages. P.E is really fun, we play cricket, football, soccer and sometimes if we’re lucky we get to play games like OCTOPUS or FRUIT SALAD!

At home, I like to play with my brother. We play all sorts of games. At night, after I do my homework, me and my Mum are going to snuggle up on our couch and watch a movie. My Dad tickles me and I can’t stop giggling.
I absolutely love my family.

Whenever we go on holidays, we often go to tropical places. One of the trips we went to Fiji for my Aunts 50th birthday. I had so much fun! We went on a yacht to an island. I tried to catch little fish near the shore. I also tried on the yacht. Both attempts I failed.

I love to read and every night I read for at least two or three hours if I’m lucky. I figure it calms me down after a big day at school or playing with friends on the weekend. It also makes me tired and want to go to bed for a nice nap squeezing the doona within my hands. I also do it when I wake up on the weekend. It puts me into a whole new world, with mythical creatures. Especially fantasy or adventure books. You should read a lot like I do. I heard if you read a lot you stayed alive longer.

Thanks for reading me my blog post. Comment soon.